One of the best ways to see the Intracoastal waterway of Fort Lauderdale is a guided trip on one of our rental boats. This Intracoastal tour will have an experienced local guide aboard with you to show you all the famous houses of the rich and famous. There are many movie stars, Fortune 500 company CEOs, professional sports players and other famous persons that live in the grandiose homes we have along the Ft Lauderdale Intracoastal waterway. The captain knows where everyone lives and will point them out to you as you cruise in style up and down the waterways. He also knows the hotspots, the best restaurants and bars to go to as well as all the swim spots along the ICW.
You can charter the boat for a 90 minute cruise or take it for the full day on a trip to Miami and back. The captain is down to do whatever will make you guys happy.
Highlights and Things To Do on an Intracoastal Tour
- Check out the Famous Persons along the Intracoastal
- Cruise the New River to see many interesting houses and sights.
- Sunset cruises up the New River are very scenic and even romantic.
- Visit some swim spots and jump in and get wet.
- Party on the Sandbar. Bring some drinks, play some music and party on!
- Restaurant and Bar hop from bar to bar to check out some of the cool waterfront bars.
- Do the same trip that the tour boats do, only instead of 100 people on the trip, it’s just you and your group on a private boat.